Emergency Department Physician (2)- FT 4097
Under the general supervision of the medical director of emergency services and chief executive officer, provides and manages direct health care for the emergency department patient population.
- Must be at least18 years of age.
- Proof of highest level of education completed but not less than high school education or equivalent.
- Must be credentialed per MGRMC medical staff bylaws, and policies and procedures.
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination/medical history check and pre-employment background investigation will be.
- Current certification or active participation in the examination process leading to certification in emergency medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine; OR Successful completion of at least two (2) years of training in an ACGME/AOA accredited post-graduate training program in one of the following, family practice, internal medicine, general surgery, emergency medicine or equivalent OR Six years of active ED experience in an ED with 8,000 patient visits annually and documentation of training and experience.
- Maintain current ATLS certification.
- Maintains current CPR, ACLS, & PALS Certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
- Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must have the mental and physical ability to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to lift, carry, pull, & push 50 pounds.
- Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency.
- Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems.
Requisition Number: 4097
Christa Ruiz 1600 S 20th Ave. Safford, AZ 85546