Under the general supervision of the Director of Quality and VP of Human Resources, responsible for the coordination of the infection control as well as employee health programs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Proof of highest level of education completed but not less than high school education or equivalent.
- Graduate from an approved School of Professional Nursing.
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse License.
- Maintains current CPR Certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
- Maintains current ACLS and PALS certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
- Minimum of three years professional nursing experience.
- Credentials document education, training, or supervised experience related to infection surveillance, prevention, and control.
- Computer literate in work processing and data base programs with ability to utilize computer for tracking/trending data and analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
- Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must have the mental and physical ability to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to lift, carry, pull, & push 50 pounds.
- Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems.
- Certification by the Certification Board for Infection Control (CBIC).
- Certification by the American Board for Occupational Health Nurse Certification (ABOHN)
Requisition Number: 4109
Christa Ruiz 1600 S 20th Ave. Safford, AZ 85546