Life can be challenging when a family member is critically ill. The intensive care staff at Mt Graham Regional Medical Center understand and they focus on providing the most advanced and compassionate care during these times.
Our intensive care unit has six private rooms and is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. A specially trained team of Hospital Based Internal Medicine physicians, registered nurses and respiratory care practitioners collaborate to oversee the care and treatment of each patient. The staff works together to attend the special needs of the patients and keep family members informed. /p>
Our ICU visitation policy is as follows:
- We ask that you keep your visits brief and encourage loved ones to rest.
- We ask that you remain in your patient's room or in the waiting room to maintain the privacy of other patients
- Please refrain from loud or disruptive conversations while in the ICU.
- No live plants or flowers are allowed in the ICU for infection purposes.
- All visitors should wash their hands and use antimicrobial gel when entering and leaving the room. Hand gel is located on the wall in every patient room.
- Visitation may be restricted at the physician's or nursing staff's discretion. You may be asked to leave the ICU at any time so that we may provide complex patient care, perform procedures, or manage emergencies.
To gain access to the ICU, please use the phone located in the ICU waiting room located on the North side of the hall outside of the ICU entrance.