There is no greater feeling than knowing that your service has helped someone in need. Last year alone, our volunteers contributed over 12,000 hours by providing support to the staff and comfort to patients and visitors in their own special way. The auxiliary raises money each year to help support the hospital. In 2015, the auxiliary purchased over $30,000 worth of equipment and since its inception, the Auxiliary has purchased over $725,000 worth of patient care equipment.
Volunteering provides you with an opportunity to learn new skills, develop your leadership ability, broaden your circle of friends and support, and, above all, receive satisfaction for giving to others and your community. Mt. Graham Regional Medical Center offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for anyone wishing to make a difference in another’s life and in their own.
Becoming an Auxiliary Member
Call (928) 348-4041 for more information or to begin the application process.
- Complete a volunteer application.
- Schedule an interview with the volunteer coordinator.
- Complete a medical screening (free of charge), which includes a TB skin test and proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella.
- Complete a drug screening
- Complete a background check
- Attend hospital and auxiliary orientation.
All adult volunteers must be age 18 or older.
MGRMC Auxiliary Memorials
For those wishing to request a memorial through the Auxiliary, the request form can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.