Here at Mt Graham Regional Medical Center, we know how personal surgery is and understand the burden and strain that can come with a surgical procedure and the recovery that follows. We also recognize that having to have a procedure miles away from home just adds to the stress on your entire family. That’s why our professional and highly trained staff are committed to providing a full line of surgical options for you and your family.
The following are just some of the surgical services we offer
Our board-trained general and orthopedic surgeons, Dr. Bart Carter, Dr. Jorden Marble, and Dr. Rex Bryce, along with our fully trained staff, look forward to providing the finest care to our community.
For surgery scheduling, questions call 928-348-4078
To make an appointment with
- Dr. Carter or Dr. Marble at Mt Graham Surgical Associates call 928-348-4030
- Dr. Bryce at Gila Valley Orthopedics call 928-348-3703
- Dr. Harrison at Rex OBGYN Women Health call 928-424-4444
- Dr. Huish or Dr. Brock foot & ankle specialists call 928-348-3700
- Dr. Habib Gastroenterology at Copper Mountain Clinic call 928-348-3737
Did you know?
Dr. Bart Carter was the first in Southeastern Arizona to provide a new innovative treatment for the cause of acid reflux. Today both Dr. Bart Carter and Dr. Jorden Marble are highly trained and offer the TIF (Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication) procedure here at MGRMC. For more information, contact you can call their office at 928-348-4030.